A.C. Ward is a little worried that her internet search history is on some sort of watch list. For the Abyss trilogy, she researched demonic rituals, exorcism, and lethal stab wounds. Her next work in process is only making it worse.
A.C. lives with her husband, daughter, and various pets – dog, cat, gecko, fish, and tarantula. When she’s not writing she’s watching Netflix or rereading her favorite manga. She’d love to hear from her fans. You can contact her at email@example.com.
Amazon author page amazon.com/author/acward
About the Author Questionaire:
1. Do you put ketchup on a hot dog? – Yes, but relish is most important
2. Choice of soda? – Coke with all the sugar and caffeine, but I mainly drink it when I get a headache.
3. Do you own a gun? – yes…but payment upfront for use. And filing.
4. Can you swim? – Of course! I’m surrounded by water.
5. Hot dogs or cheeseburger? – Depends on who’s cooking
6. Favorite type of food? – Pasta or ice cream
7. Do you believe in ghosts? – Yes. There are a lot of unexplained things.
8. What do you drink in the morning? – Water, occasionally tea, if you see coffee the morning is bad.
9. Can you do 100 push ups? – No. God no.
10. Summer, Winter, Spring, or Fall? – Summer
11. Your favorite hobby? – playing cell phone games (I don’t consider writing a hobby anymore)
12. Tattoos? – Yes! Two and counting. Already considering my next one.
13. Do you wear glasses? – Not anymore
14. Do you have a phobia? – Ticks
15. Do you have a nick name? – Evil
16. Three favorite drinks? – Coke, peach sweet tea, caramel coffee
17. Biggest downfall? – Overthinking
18. Rain or Snow? – Rain
19. Can you change a tire? – That’s what I pay a service for. I’ve had a spare fly off while driving, so doing it myself seems like a bad plan.
20. Favorite flower? – Mona Lisa Lily
21. Can you drive a stick? – I wish I’ve found a flying one.
22. Ever gone skydiving? – Yes! Loved it!
23. Kids? – An amazing daughter. My first book was dedicated to her. So unique and special.
24. Favorite color? – Brown but sometimes blue
25. Employed? – Yes. I’ve got the whole corporate career going on.
26. Can you whistle? – No, but I keep trying. I think it’s because of my ankyloglossia or tongue-tie. I also can’t eat jello shots well because of it.
27. Where were you born? – Plantation, FL
28. Siblings? – Yes
29. Surgeries? – Does Lasik count?
30. Shower or bath? – Shower unless I’m on vacation and have wine and a book.
31. Last song you listened to? “Dance Monkey”, my daughter has Alexa playing it on repeat.
32. Broken bones? – None
33. How many TVs are in your house? – One, and tablets
34. Worst Pain? – I thought Charlie horses, but then I gave birth naturally.
35. Do you like to sing? – Yes, can’t help it when there’s a song I know, but I have a terrible voice
36. Are your parents still alive? – Yes, technically, but it’s complicated.
37. Do you like camping? – (shivers) No, bad experience. See fears above.
38. What do you enjoy bingeing? – TV, reading, food until after
39. Pumpkin or pecan pie? – Pumpkin
40. Someone who will play along? – Yes, but I hate lying so I get uncomfortable with leading people on as a joke.